Middle Product (UI/UX) Designer
We are looking for a Middle Product (UI/UX) Designer with international expertise who will tell us what to do, and not vice versa.
Worldwide Full-Time | Design
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Use and evolve our design system in order to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for new features.
- Conduct and own consumer research to test and evaluate UX/UI designs for new and existing products.
- Optimize the conversion of incoming traffic on our affiliate websites, to signup and first deposits at the partner websites.
- Clearly articulate UX/UI design thinking and process to back rationale for design decisions.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Analyze onsite data (with suitable tools for heat maps, customer questionnaires, GA, etc) from Google to CTA.
- Make hypotheses for improvements, design changes, colors, functionality/user flows.
- Set up A/B testing and conduct user studies as needed.
- Support the implementation of changes with the development team.
- Ensure that the implemented improvements can be replicated to our other similar websites.
- Educate the team in onsite traffic analytics and how to use suitable tools for testing.
- Review our internal tools and platform interface to improve their usability and navigation.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 2 years of experience as UI/UX or Product Designer in the iGaming industry.
- Solid knowledge of Figma.
- Experience in working with design systems.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your attention to detail and problem solving capability
- You are a data-driven person with an advanced user level for analytical tools.
- Proactive behavior.
- Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
• the 1st step is a conversation with our recruiter (up to 15 min);
• the 2nd step is a meeting with the TL online;
• you’re well done, and you get the job offer!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you