Product Manager (Conversion Rate Optimization)
We are a fast-growing startup team focused on Western markets and looking for a Product Manager with experience in conversion optimization to accelerate our growth even further.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Market and user needs analysis (with the help of UX research team).
- Market and competitor analysis.
- Analysis of B2C users' needs based on direct and indirect search queries (Google Search Console, Google Suggestions).
- Setting tasks for marketing research of users (interviews, surveys).
- Analysis of user behavior on the platform's websites using analytical systems.
- Creation of UX layouts of landing pages (with the approval of the SEO team).
- Setting design tasks for creating/adapting the appearance of widgets to the needs of users, taking into account their geo.
- Setting tasks for creating new landing page templates and changing the order of widget display.
- Setting tasks for a dev team to increase the conversions into transitions from platform sites to partner sites (filtering and sorting parameters, triggers for displaying conversion elements, number of elements; tasks for layout).
- Setting tasks for creating illustrations/reusing existing ones/setting tasks for data collection.
- Setting tasks for tracking events in Amplitude.
- Development of Customer Journey Map.
- Testing and experiments (with the approval of the SEO team).
- Conducting A/B tests of the element envelope.
- Maintaining documentation on experiments.
- Making adjustments to marketing texts (in collaboration with the SEO team).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Analytics tools - experience with data analysis/visualization tools (Amplitude/Tableau/Google Analytics, etc.) in a product with 100k+ MAU.
- Conversion rate optimization, web - from 2 years.
- Competitors and users research - identification of problems/pains of potential and current users.
- Prototyping skills (Figma or similar UI development systems: Adobe Xd, Sketch, Miro, Draw IO, etc.).
- A/B testing - designing the experiment (defining goals, audience, success criteria, calculating statistical significance), conducting and analyzing the experiment, writing and maintaining documentation on the results of AB tests/website.
- Experience in increasing CR via text optimization - understanding user intent and marketing goals of the text on the page. You will not need to write texts, but it is important to understand how to adjust the text to increase conversion (Would be a plus).
- Setting tasks - creating detailed tasks in accordance with the requirements of the department.
- Experience in the iGaming niche (Would be a plus).
- Experience with Amplitude (Would be a plus).
- General understanding of SEO, Google logic for page ranking (Would be a plus).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, understanding of how the layout is done (adaptive pc/mobile).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 3: final interview.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.