Middle PPC Specialist
Now we are looking for a PPC Specialist! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Running tests of search campaigns.
- Results analysis.
- Complete freedom in terms of ideas and new methods of achieving results.
- Optimization of the advertising budget over $50,000 per month with reference to KPI.
- Searching for methods of scaling advertising campaigns.
- Communication with the team (content, finance, developers).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Work experience as a Middle PPC Specialist from 2 years.
- Analytical skills (ROI, ROMI, ROAS, CAC, LTV, ECPC, etc.).
- Google Search Ads, Google Display Networks, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- You have a proven track record of working with huge marketing budgets (more than $30k+ monthly) in Tier 1 Markets.
- Hands-on experience with Excel / Google spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Intermediate.
- You have a solid digital marketing background.
- You have a great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- You're highly organized and detail-oriented - you do your research, plan, prioritize, set goals, and stick to them.
- You're a proactive and self-driven person who gets things done on time without being micromanaged.
- You're a curious person who's always trying to improve your knowledge by reading industry blogs, listening to podcasts, and attending conferences.
- Strategic thinking, complex problem-solving, and excellent English speaking skills are required to succeed in this position. Creative skills are a plus.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Valeriia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.