Boosta is a product IT company with 500+ specialists. BOOSTA is a unique company with its own values within the company, its own unique corporate culture and the desire to develop in the SEO field. You have a unique opportunity to join our young but very talented team and establish yourself as an Outreach Specialist.
Now in one of our teams, we are looking for an Outreach specialist – a person with great ambitions, who is ready to work and see the results of their work and grow daily in their skills in this specialty.
Our ideal candidate knows English and is not afraid to communicate by email entirely in English. You are also not afraid of a crowded mailbox and are ready to communicate with our partners by email to ensure our cooperation.
Our task is to make you enjoy your work, learn and develop. We have a fun-loving team, so get ready for a great atmosphere. But also, we are a strong team that has something to learn from!
What skills are we looking for:
— Knowledge of English for business correspondence (emphasis on written English)
— Knowledge of link building (what it is, types of links, etc.) and the basics of SEO
— Experience in placing links such as guest posts, 3rd blogs, and sponsored links
— Proficiency level of Google Sheets (VPR formula and others)
— Basic knowledge of copywriting (what is an SEO-optimized article)
— Previous experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush
What will be the essence of the work:
— Placing different types of links: guest posts, 3rd blogs, and sponsored links
— Search for new websites for hosting guest posts under various GEOs
— Finding contact with webmasters and establishing proper communication
— Checking websites for placing using Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush
— Competitors’ profile link analysis
— Checking and working with articles in English (German/French, but emphasis on English)
— Competently selecting the topics of articles
— Creating a technical task (TZ) for copywriters
First days in Boosta:
– Our HR team has developed a cool 2-days onboarding system that will help you get involved in our culture, traditions, and values. So by the end of the 2nd day, you will know everything about us
– The trial period for this position is 3 months, which will show how we fit together. Don’t worry, you will have a mentor from the team who will help you quickly adapt to the workflow and introduce you to the team members.
Why is it so cool to be a part of Boosta?
– You will become a part of a team of professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing daily;
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for training activities, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes regularly;
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more;
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, up to 35 sick leaves per year;
– medical insurance;
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta.
Do you think you are the best fit for this vacancy and do you see yourself as part of Boosta? We can’t wait to meet you!
Submit your resume and join us!
If you want to see how and what Boosta lives, go to our social networks and find out more: