Middle Manual/General QA
We are looking for a Middle Manual/General QA. We hope to see you at the interview, but first, let's ensure we are suitable for each other.
Remote Full-Time | QA
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct functional testing using test design techniques.
- Analyze requirements.
- Create bug reports.
- Communicate with all project participants (translate from developer to managerial language and back).
- In the future, you will take an internal automation course and will be able to write auto tests.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You can prove to the developer that it's a bug, not a feature.
- Show that it doesn't work locally either.
- You know SQL at the CRUD level.
- Not only do you know what DevTools is, but you know how to use it.
- You understand that #778899 and #708090 are two different colors, not "gray".
- You understand HTML and CSS, you know that HEAD is not just a head :)
- You speak 2 languages (development and management).
- You feel like you're on Facebook in JIRA.
- For you, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP are not just a set of letters.
- It's OK for you to work on which axis, Windows is Windows, iOS is iOS.
- You enjoy manual testing.
- You plan to enjoy automated testing in the future.
- You have a sense of humor, a hot heart, and a cold head.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: communication with the recruiter.
Stage 2: an interview with the lead.
Stage 3: a collection of recommendations.
Stage 4: job offer!
Welcome to the team; our HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values as part of a 2-day adaptation program.
During the trial period, we will get used to working together. You will also have a team mentor to help you make everything go with the least stress and the greatest joy.
And finally, the end of the trial and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations and up to 35 sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours and Remote work.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- Internal library, educational events.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you