Middle Crowd Linkbuilder
We are looking for a Middle Crowd Linkbuilder! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analysis of suitable sites for posting links according to criteria (question/answer services, forums, comments, blogs, profiles, advertisements, business directories).
- Working with a donor base (building links on new sites in order to replenish the donor base).
- Manual placement of different types of links.
- Writing thematic texts to build “natural” links.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Proficiency in English at Intermediate or higher Intermediate level.
- Deep understanding of link building strategies.
- Experience in building links of various types (including non-typical crowd links on Reddit, Wiki, and similar sites).
- Experience in using website analysis tools such as Ahrefs, Similarweb.
- Have skills in working with Excel, Google Docs, and Google Spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of SEO and HTML basics.
- Ability to work with GoogleDox, Excel (knowledge of basic functions).
- Ability to work with large volumes of information.
- Knowledge of basic functionality of CMS WP.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance and mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.