Hi there, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
The main secret to success and the highest value is our people, and we already have 600+ people. We consider ourselves as a big family where “one for all and all for one”.
Do you want to raise expertise in ASO and show amazing results? Then maybe you will work with us on creating and promoting cool apps?
What do you need to have?
— English (at least Intermediate)
— Analytical thinking
— Ability to work with large amounts of data
— Knowledge of tools and systems for analyzing ASO results
What will you do?
— Apps market analysis
— Analysis of competitors in different markets
— Evaluation and development of semantic core and metadata
— Localization of applications
— ASO strategy formulation
— Visual and text optimization of program pages in stores
— Work with tracking systems
— Analysis of optimization efficiency
— Improve conversions
— Conduct and analyze A / B tests
— Research and use of various methods of application promotion
— Search and promote programs using alternative sources
First days in Boosta:
– Our HR team has developed a cool 2-days onboarding system that will help you get involved in our culture, traditions, and values. So by the end of the 2nd day, you will know everything about us
– The trial period for this position is 3 months, which will show how we fit together. Don’t worry, you will have a mentor from the team who will help you quickly adapt to the workflow and introduce you to the team members.
Why is it so cool to be a part of Boosta?
– You will become a part of a team of professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing daily;
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for training activities, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes regularly;
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more;
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, up to 35 sick leaves per year;
– medical insurance;
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta.
Submit your resume and join us!
If you want to see how and what Boosta lives, go to our social networks and find out more: