Marketing Manager (SaaS, Tier1, Google Ads, Affiliate)
- Join Us as a Marketing Manager at Coverler!
- At Coverler, we're passionate about making job applications seamless and successful with our AI-based cover letter wizard. As we grow, we need a talented Marketing Manager who's ready to step into a transformative role within our spirited team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Plan marketing strategy with market and user research, channels, and messaging.
- Launch, analyze, and optimize Google ads campaigns.
- Understand metrics of the marketing funnel, optimize, analyze, and improve them.
- Build testing plans and A/B tests, run them, and apply learnings maximize ROI.
- Select, test & scale new marketing channels.
- Collect user feedback to update the marketing messaging.
- Explore product partnership opportunities.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Solid understanding of PPC in the Tier 1 markets with $50k+/monthly budgets.
- 1+ years of experience in Google Ads (search, display).
- Knowledge of Performance Max campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics 4.
- Understanding of marketing funnel and core product metrics like LTV, Retention, etc.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Experience with display networks, LinkedIn, Facebook or TikTok ads (will be a plus).
- Experience in HR or job-related products (will be a plus).
- Experience with affiliate marketing networks (will be a plus).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 2 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- By joining us, you're not just becoming a part of a Boosta Startup Factory; you're entering Boosta – an international IT company with a culture that champions personal growth, teamwork, and fun.
- Access to extensive professional resources, including training, libraries, and course compensations.
- Flexibility like nowhere else, with options to work from our state-of-the-art offices in Kyiv, Warsaw, or Lviv, or remotely.
- A generous time-off policy, including 18 vacation days, 5 extra days off, and 5 sick leaves annually.
- Comprehensive health insurance for your peace of mind.
- An array of exciting company events, team buildings, and parties to unwind and foster camaraderie.