Linkbuilder (Different languages)
HEEEY! You can't find a cool job because you lack experience, but you can't get experience because you don't get hired? It's time to break this vicious circle! Read the vacancy and prepare a resume!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Search sites in various ways according to the necessary parameters, which you will use in your work in the future.
- Post various types of links in profiles, directories, forums, comments, etc.
- Explore new types of connections and evaluate their significance.
- Work with multiple SEO tools (Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush, etc).
- Monitor the results of freelancers' activities.
- Work in the SEO team on semantics, content, and technical audit of sites (read "develop and grow as an SEO specialist").
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- B1-B2+ of at least one of these languages: Polish, German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Greek, and English (content writing experience or living in the USA/Canada/Australia will be a plus).
- Ability to make decisions, self-organize and meet deadlines.
- Attention and persistence. Be prepared for the fact that the work can be monotonous.
- Communicability. Teamwork is essential here, so you will have to communicate a lot with colleagues.
- Basic knowledge of Google Docs and Excel.
- Have a huge desire to develop as an SEO specialist, have goals and ambitions.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Viktoriia will help!
Linkbuilder. What does it mean? It’s ok if you are afraid! Because we are ready to tell and show everything if you really want to develop in the field of digital marketing!
A linkbuilder is a person who builds up the “link mass” of a promoted site and promotes it among users. And this is a specialist with excellent career prospects. You can improve your skills, learn new methods of link building, optimize your knowledge in this area and grow to a senior specialist. In parallel with this, you can develop in management — become a team leader and manage a team of linkbuilders. Another option is to switch to a junior SEO specialist (after this, referred to as middle SEO and senior SEO). Or as you wish. It all depends on wishes and interests.
And if you have experience in placing crowd links, finding sites for their placement, and possessing SEO tools, why aren’t you with us yet?
Boosta is an international multi-product IT company that creates and develops IT businesses in various digital areas, but it is also an ideal company for development!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.