Now we are looking for a Linkbuilder! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | Linkbuilding
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Search for quality platforms for placement, analysis of websites using SEO tools.
- Communication with webmasters about the possibility of publishing unique content.
- Communication with content managers to create high-quality articles.
- Testing email newsletters and other outreach methods.
- Drafting technical specifications for content writing.
- Search for new strategies and opportunities for linking.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Written English at Upper-Intermediate level and above.
- Experience in a similar position for 1+ years.
- Ability to use different ways of communication with webmasters.
- Confident user of Excel, Google Sheets.
- Ability to type quickly :)
Do you want to know some details about this position?Andrii will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: communication with the recruiter (a telephone format, up to 15 minutes).
2nd stage: test task.
3rd stage: interview.
4th stage: collecting recommendations.
5th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing, – a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you