Hey, nice to meet you!
We are Boosta – a product IT company and we are 7 years old!
Boosta is not a place where the working atmosphere looks like this: young people always look tired, and everyone walks like a zombie with a mug of coffee, and the grave silence is broken only by mouse clicks.
This is not a job where colleagues have no idea who you are or what your name is. This is not a place where you punch a clock. If you want to see people who are passionate about ideas and what they do with your own eyes, then Boosta is the right place for you. Our team deals with internal and external site optimization. Link building and Outreach are the first steps in an SEO career.
There are 32 people in our team: SEO specialists, link builders, and programmers. We always help each other and, as a result, learn something new and grow together as professionals. Isn’t it cool that you can ask an SEO specialist sitting next to you what canonical is or a programmer what JS is and why Google won’t see your link because of it?
What will help you to make friends with us:
– knowledge of English at the Pre-Intermediate / Intermediate level
(ability to clearly express their thoughts both in writing and orally);
– the ability to work with Google Docs, and Excel (knowledge of the minimum set of functions);
– experience in placing crowd links and finding new sites for their placement;
– experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush;
– ability to make decisions, self-organization, compliance with deadlines;
– taking responsibility and working with a lot of information;
– attentiveness, perseverance, understanding that the work at some point will be monotonous;
– great desire to learn and develop (not necessarily in SEO in general, but in some narrow direction – crowd, outreach, pbn, etc.);
– Sense of humor.
Will be a plus:
– practical experience in placing different types of links (not only crowd links);
– basic knowledge of HTML layout;
– Availability of your own donor base
The beginning of your career path will begin with a few days of adaptation, where you will learn more about the company and our values.
Then you will do the following:
– Search in different ways for relevant sites considering the necessary parameters, which you can then use for:
– Placing different types of links: profiles, directories, forums, comments, etc., as well as guest posts, 3D blogs, following the previously approved link plan;
– research new types of links and assess their significance;
– work with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush, etc.);
– monitor the performance of freelancers;
– Help your Team Leader/SEO specialists with semantics, content, and technical audit of sites (this will help you understand more about SEO and grow as a specialist).
In the first three months, you will be able to learn a lot and fill in the gaps in knowledge.
– Full-time work with a flexible schedule;
– a modern office within a 5-minute walk from Olimpiiska metro station;
– English language courses and speaking club (you will always be able to improve your communication and letter-writing skills in English);
– Team buildings (in our team, they are just awesome!);
– frequent training meetings with the team;
– the opportunity to work in the company with talented people and share experiences with them;
– a decent level of wages;
– 18 working days of paid vacation;
– Fruits and cookies, other delicacies every day;
– Unforgettable Friday nights (not to mention corporate parties).
My task is to make you enjoy your work, learn and develop. We are fun guys, so get ready for a fantastic atmosphere. We are a team of top professionals that can teach you a lot!
If our ideas appeal to you and you can’t wait to get started – send your resume and cover letter.
You can read more details about us here!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/