Junior SEO Specialist
We are currently looking for a Junior SEO Specialist. We hope to see you for an interview, but let's make sure we are a good fit first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collect and cluster semantics.
- Create a content plan and implement it.
- Optimize internal linking.
- Preparing terms of reference for developers and checking their implementation.
- On-page optimization.
- Preparing TOR for content writing, checking and publishing.
- Selecting donors for links.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Google search engine algorithms, external and internal optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, SemRush, Majestic, Screaming Frog, A-parser etc.
- Advanced Excel user.
- English level at least Intermediate.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Alyona will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: communication with the recruiter (by phone, up to 15 minutes).
2nd stage: test task.
3rd stage: interview with the lead and SEO specialist.
4th stage: collection of recommendations.
5th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.