Junior Outreach Specialist
We are looking for an Outreach Specialist. We hope to see you at the interview, but first let's ensure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Find and analyze websites using SEO tools.
- Order, check and post content on websites.
- Publish articles on different subjects on blogs.
- Assemble sites into lists (using Google Sheets / Excel).
- Dealing with different types of links (i.e. forum platforms / social networks / QA services).
- Communicating with webmasters about the possibility of publishing unique content.
- Header and metadata optimization.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Excellent level of English (especially written).
- Proficiency in other languages such as German, Japanese, Spanish or French (a huge plus).
- Experience in using Excel / Google Sheets.
- Understanding of the process of building outreach links.
- Experience in using the following tools: Ahrefs, Majestic, Similarweb, Semrush.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Daria will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: communication with the recruiter.
2nd stage: an interview with the lead.
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: collection of recommendations.
5th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations and up to 35 sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours and Remote work.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- Internal library, educational events.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.