Junior/Middle Outreach Specialist
Now we are looking for an Outreach Specialist - a person with great ambitions, who is ready to work and see the result of work and grow in skills in this specialty every day. Our ideal candidate is fluent in English and is not afraid to communicate by e-mail entirely in English. You are also not afraid of a full mailbox and you are ready to communicate with our email partners to ensure our cooperation. Our task is to make you enjoy your work, learn and develop. We have fun guys, get ready for a cool atmosphere. We will be glad to see you in our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Find and analyze blogs and websites in English and another foreign language for relevant linkbuilding opportunities.
- Collaborate with webmasters/editors of trusted and high traffic websites for linkbuilding.
- Work closely with copywriters to create interesting content for guest posting.
- Follow up on previous deals to maintain contacts and get better offers.
- Research and implement other linkbuilding techniques.
- Report on progress on a regular basis.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Good English communication skills (primarily written) at B1-B2 level or higher.
- Knowledge of French, German, or Polish language at B1-B2 level or higher.
- Prior experience in linkbuilding, guest posting or SEO.
- Fundamental knowledge web analytical tools, i.e. Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush will be a huge plus.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: short call with the recruiter (up to 15 minutes).
2nd stage: interview.
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: collecting recomendations.
5th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.