- Now we are looking for a talented and experienced Investment Manager to join the team of professionals at our investment fund BURNER with a focus on private equity projects.
- We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead all aspects of the investment process, from deal origination, investment analysis, due diligence, portfolio management and exits.
- Proactively source new investment opportunities. Develop relationships with target companies and their founders.
- Independently cover the investment analysis process, including initial information request, financial statement analysis and preparation of a financial model, market research, drafting of potential deal terms, and further negotiations.
- Strategic management and Growth of the portfolio companies - provide strategic guidance and support to enhance portfolio company performance in finance, marketing, sales, operations, and analytics. Conduct in-depth research and business development activities aimed to grow portfolio businesses.
- Monitoring of the portfolio companies - monitor and analyze portfolio companies’ financial and operational performance to ensure they meet their growth objectives.
- Collaborate with internal departments, including finance, legal, marketing, product, and service teams, as well as external partners.
- Serve on advisory boards of portfolio entities, organizing and actively participating in board meetings, budgeting, forecasting processes, and reporting.
- Support portfolio companies in fundraising efforts and explore potential exit opportunities.
- Recommend and implement improvements to enhance our fund’s performance, processes, and impact. We offer you autonomy and responsibility, enabling you to create even more value for the BRNR.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Prior experience in investments/consulting and IT is a must.Successful track record in IB, PE, VC, consulting, or product IT for 3+ years.
- Financial or STEM education.
- CFA / ACCA certification is a plus.
- Fluent spoken English (B2-C1 level).
- High interest in product IT, PE, VC industries.
- Experience in product IT companies, affiliate marketing, iGaming/Mediabuying/Mobile Apps/Finance is a plus.
- Self-motivation: We need hustlers who can get things done.
- Result-Oriented Approach: we value candidates who are focused on achieving results, possess critical thinking skills, have the ability to structure and analyze information, and have the motivation to delve deeply into complex issues while simplifying communication.
- Ownership: take full responsibility for initiating, managing, and successfully concluding projects while understanding the difference between both the process and the end result.
- Continuous Learning and Growth: recognize the fast-paced changes in the product IT business landscape and commit to ongoing personal and professional development to stay up-to-date.
- Positive Attitude and Collaboration: embrace a positive mindset towards work and demonstrate a collaborative spirit.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Valeriia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview with Investment manager and Managing Partner.
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position is 3 months. But be prepared, we expect maximum engagement from day one.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance, mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.