International Accounting & Taxes Manager
We are looking for an International Accounting & Taxes Manager. We hope to see you at the interview, but first let's ensure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct day-to-day accounting under IFRS/ US GAAP for legal entities, perform period-end closing procedures.
- Preparation financial statements of foreign entities on a regular bases (monthly, quartely, annually).
- Preparation of reports for submission to the tax authorities and other authorities in all jurisdictions.
- Coordination the workflow of external accounting service providers in different jurisdictions.
- Support the external audit of the Group, collect and submit to auditors all information in response to audit inquiries and substantive procedures, defends the results of the audit and achieves positive conclusions.
- Creation of an accounting policy in accordance with the legislation on accounting based on the specifics of business conditions.
- Tracking and analyzing changes in tax legislation in the territories where the Group is represented, finding the best ways to maintain accounting and tax records.
- Comprehensive tax and compliance analysis of new territories where company is considering to operate.
- Tracking tax legistaion about CFCs and the control of Group transactions.
- Automatization of reporting preparation processes.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar practical experience with in-depth accounting knowledge, preferably in IT industry enviroment (Big6 experience will be a plus).
- Demonstrated competence of accounting practies and procedures, including IFRS/ US GAAP and other regulatory reporting standarts.
- Strong knowledge of international taxes (VAT, CIT, WHT, GST etc).
- Knowledge and experience with accounting software/ ERP systems (1C, BAS, QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, SAP, etc).
- MS Excel, Google Sheets on Advanced level.
- Strong financial expertise - financial reporting/ auditing (international qualifications like CAP/CIPA, ACCA, DipIFR (completed or in progress) would be an advantage).
- English - Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate (must be sufficient level to oral and written).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Daria will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: pre-screen with the recruiter (up to 15 min).
2nd stage: an interview with the lead (up to 90 min).
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: a collection of recommendations.
5th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
During a trial period we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and the greatest joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations and up to 35 sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours and Remote work.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- Internal library, educational events.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.