Now we are looking for an International Accountant! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | Accounting
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Preparation and control of the primary documents for non-resident companies, systematization and administration of documentation taking into account the requirements of the jurisdictions.
- Preparation and processing of data for the accounting of non-resident companies, control of correctness the bookkeeping of financial transaction in QuickBooks.
- Preparation financial statements of foreign entities on a regular bases (monthly, quartely, annually).
- Preparation of reports for submission to the tax authorities and other authorities in definite jurisdictions.
- Participation in the external annual audit, collect and submit to auditors all information in response to audit inquiries and substantive procedures.
- Support of an accounting policy in accordance with the legislation on accounting based on the specifics of business conditions.
- Tracking and analyzing changes in tax legislation of the jurisdictions.
- Tracking tax legistaion about CFCs and the control of Group transactions.
- Automatization of reporting preparation processes.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar practical experience with in-depth accounting knowledge, preferably in IT industry environment (Big6 experience will be a plus).
- Strong knowledge of IFRS/ US GAAP.
- Knowledge of international taxes (VAT, CIT, WHT, GST etc).
- Knowledge and experience with accounting software/ ERP systems (1C, BAS, QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, SAP, etc).
- MS Excel, Google Sheets on Advanced level.
- Strong expertise in financial reporting/ auditing (international qualifications like CAP/CIPA, ACCA, DipIFR (completed or in progress) would be an advantage).
- English - Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate (must be sufficient level to oral and written).
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with the recruiter.
Stage 2: an interview with the manager.
Stage 3: test task.
Stage 4: collection of recommendations.
Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome to the team, our HR team will introduce you to the company’s culture and values during a 2-day adaptation program.
The trial period for this position is 3 months, during which we will get used to working together.
And finally, the end of the trial period and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you