Boosta is an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 300+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
We believe in HR power and that the right people are the key to the company’s success.
Therefore our HR department is looking for experienced HR specialist, who is ready to boost our process to a new height!
If you understand that this is your dream job and you can handle it like no one else – write us about it in your cover letter and send your resume as soon as possible.
This is all about our ideal candidate:
– 1+ year of experience working in HR manager / People Partner role, providing full HR support to Managers and Employees;
– You are an energetic, proactive and very well-organized person;
– Experience in providing HR support for the teams with headcount 100+;
– Eхperience in working with IT companies is a must;
– Experience in building and implementation of HR processes and development of HR tools;
– Demonstrated ability to organise and manage multiple priorities in changing environment;
– Understanding of main HR metrics;
– Successful examples of key talent retention;
– Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff;
– High level of teamwork and networking;
– Excellent planning, time management, organisation, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills;
– Strong problem solving skills;
– Ability to work in flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
– Experience in Events management and BA in Psychology would be a great plus.
– Create, maintain, support and implement HR processes into daily activities of our teams, managers and employees;
– Communicate with colleagues on the regular basis to assure that their life is super convenient;
– Ensure employees onboarding/offboarding process;
– Assist in employment, position transfers/rotations/dismissals;
– Contribute to employees motivation efforts;
– Take part in the organisation of corporate events;
– Work with company’s HRM system – BambooHR;
– Participate in face-to-face meetings;
– Resolve complex employee relations issues.
What makes our Team special:
– We are not only colleagues, we are Boosta Family;
– We cherish each team member, because everyone is unique!;
– Challenges are our lifestyle, so we aren’t afraid of them;
– All the time we move past our limits and are capable of taking care of new responsibilities.
Why you’ll want to become part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis;
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis;
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence);
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year;
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?;
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta!