We are ‘Boosta’ – an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
During the initial stages of conception, our goal was to build a radically new format of collaboration between employees within the company.
It is based on common values, fueled by the desire to develop professionally and earn more as a result.
We believe in HR power and that the right people are the key to the company’s success.
Therefore our HR department is looking for experienced HR Generalist, who is ready to boost our process to a new height!
This is all about our ideal candidate:
– 1+ years of experience as HR generalist, HR manager or recruiter
– You are an energetic, proactive and very well-organized person;
– Experience in HR processes;
– Experience in working with IT companies is a must;
– Good knowledge of different recruitment practices, interviewing process
– Experience in building and implementation of HR processes and development of HR tools;
– Demonstrated ability to organise and manage multiple priorities in changing environment;
– Understanding of main HR metrics;
– Successful examples of key talent retention;
– Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff;
– High level of teamwork and networking;
– Excellent planning, time management, organisation, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills;
– Strong problem solving skills;
– Ability to work in flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
– Upper-Intermediate (or higher) level of English
– Experience in Events management and BA in Psychology would be a great plus.
Responsibilities will include HRM (80%) and recruitment (20%):
– Create, maintain, support and implement HR processes into daily activities of our teams, managers and employees;
– Full life-cycle recruitment from the understanding of vacancy requirements, sourcing of candidates, pro-active search, networking, interviewing candidates to negotiating potential offers;
– Communicate with colleagues on the regular basis to assure that their life is super convenient;
– Ensure employees onboarding/offboarding process;
– Assist in employment, position transfers/rotations/dismissals;
– Contribute to employees motivation efforts;
– Take part in the organisation of corporate events;
– Work with company’s HRM system – BambooHR;
– Participate in face-to-face meetings;
– Resolve complex employee relations issues.
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis;
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis;
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence);
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year;
– Medical insurance;
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta!
How do we interact with suitable candidates:
Stage 1: A phone call from a recruiter (up to 15 minutes)
Stage 2: Online interview with TL (1 hour). Oral English communication is included.
Stage 3: Test task.
Stage 4: Offer!
What makes us special:
We are not only colleagues, we are Boosta Family. We cherish each team member, because everyone is unique! Challenges are our lifestyle, so we aren’t afraid of them. All the time we move past our limits and are capable of taking care of new responsibilities. We are committed to building a team that has no match in our country, and we believe that you can help us with that.
Everything is in your hands, and now it is your turn to make the right decision!
Just send your CV and start your journey with Boosta Family!