We are looking for a Helpdesk Specialist for our Lviv office - a responsible and hardworking colleague who is eager to develop in a cool company. If something doesn't work out for you, don't worry - there are always colleagues nearby who will support you and help you find a solution. If you are interested in non-standard tasks, unconventional solutions, and a unique experience, then we are waiting for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Planning and procurement of equipment, peripherals, its accounting and inventory.
- Compilation of technical documentation (instructions), keeping equipment records.
- Equipment maintenance (laptops, MacBooks, MFPs, etc.).
- Block repair of laptops, sending equipment to service centers.
- User support.
- OS and software installation.
- Access management (email, Slack, Jira, VPN, video surveillance).
- Creation of mail accounts (GSuite, Amazon, etc.).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Ability to select the optimal equipment configuration for an employee based on the price/performance ratio.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, macOS, Linux Desktop operating systems and software applications for them.
- Basic knowledge of network protocols such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP.
- Willingness to work in an office in Lviv.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
Stage 2: interview.
Stage 3: reference check.
Stage 4: job offer!
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.