Helpdesk Engineer (Kyiv)
We are looking for a Helpdesk Engineer. We hope to see you at the interview, but first let's ensure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Planning and purchase of equipment, peripherals, accounting and inventory.
- Maintenance of equipment (laptops, MacBooks, MFPs, etc).
- Block repair of laptops, delivery of equipment to service centers.
- Support of users.
- Installation of OS and software.
- Access management (email, Slack, Jira, VPN, video surveillance).
- Preparation of technical documentation (instructions), reporting (equipment).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Ability to choose the optimal hardware configuration for the user in terms of price/performance ratio.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, macOS, Linux Desktop and software for them.
- Basic knowledge of network protocols DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP.
- Basic knowledge of video surveillance software administration.
- Basic knowledge of IP telephony and related software.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: pre-screen with recruiter (up to 30 minutes).
2nd stage: interview with team lead (1 hour).
3rd stage: little call with HR (up to 30 minutes).
4th stage: references.
5th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations and up to 35 sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours and Remote work.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- Internal library, educational events.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.