CTO (for internal project)
We are looking for a Head of R&D. We hope to see you at the interview, but first, let's ensure we are good for each other.
Remote Full-Time | R&D
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Efficiently manage developer team (25+ devs)
- Technical experience in web application developing.
- Have a high technical level in our technical stack (PHP, Symfony, Node.js, React, MySQL, MongoDB, Memcached, AWS, Kubernetes).
- Experience in building development processes from scratch.
- Experience in building teams and projects from scratch.
- Have enough knowledge and experience to estimate projects, understand business needs and offer the solution that will satisfy it.
- To be a result and business-oriented person.
- To be a proactive and energetic leader who will "drive" the team forward.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Improve the projects’ quality.
- Develop new product creation strategies.
- Participate in performance and 1-1 meetings with employees
- Lead and mentor members of the developer team, assign tasks and establish goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the team to provide additional research/debugging/support.
- Grow up technical expertise in the team.
- Plan team budgets and perform salary revisions.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Pre-screen with Recruiter (up to 30 minutes).
2. Interview with Delivery Manager (1,5 hours).
3. Second Interview CPO + HR.
5. Job offer!
Welcome to the team; our HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values as part of a 2-day adaptation program.
During the trial period, we will get used to working together. You will also have a team mentor to help you make everything go with the least stress and the greatest joy.
And finally, the end of the trial and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations and up to 35 sick leaves.
- Flexible working hours and Remote work.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- Internal library, educational events.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you