Hello, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 450+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Now we are looking for a Head of L&D Department who know how to create and maintain a continuous learning culture in a company.
- 3+ years experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar;
- Experience in launching new educational projects from scratch;
- Experience developing effective remote and e-learning courses;
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices;
- Knowledge of learning and development approaches, learning models and best practices;
- Ability to supervise and manage the process of learning;
- Experience to organize training events and prepare supplementary materials;
- Good written and spoken English (Upper Intermediate).
Will be a plus:
- Experience in developing a competency model;
- Experience with 360 assessment;
- Coaching and career counseling skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the company to define the business goals of training and measurements of success;
- Creating and executing learning strategies and programs;
- Support and improvement of current projects (adaptation for managers, Talent Pool, mentoring, 360 assessment, etc.);
- Helping managers develop their team members and helping employees make the most of learning opportunities;
- Conducting interviews on competencies within the Talent Pool;
- Designing and delivering e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings;
- Conducting a 360 assessment, processing the results and providing feedback on the result;
- Assessing the success of employees personal development plans;
- Hiring and overseeing L&D Specialists.
- You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
- You will have the opportunity to create projects from scratch, change and improve current processes;
- We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
- For more health care, medical insurance is available after the trial period;
- Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis;
- We offer awesome corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more;
- You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year;
- And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta.
See yourself as part of Boosta? We can’t wait to meet you!
You can read more details about us here!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts