Head of Customer Support
Looking for our Superhero in a partner company:) Have you always dreamed of leading & growing fast-moving operations & customer-facing teams in the gaming business rapidly expanding in B2C/B2B directions? Welcome to manage a team of 50+ agents?
Remote Full-Time | Customer Support
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Draft, implement, and execute policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Establish performance metrics for customer service representatives.
- Establish service levels and requirements for the department.
- Develop and implement methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback; training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identify and recommend or acquire updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention.
- Oversee and manage responsibilities of Customer Support Team Supervisors as listed, 1-on-1 meetings with direct reports.
- Participate and assist in feedback/coaching sessions for underperforming CS agents.
- Report employee behavioral issues, critical customer complaints, and other significant issues to upper level management.
- Assist in monthly evaluations by providing feedback on agents performance.
- Assist in the recruitment process for new hires.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 5+ years of experience in customer support.
- 3+ years of experience in a management position (Head, Team Lead).
- General understanding of the gaming services market.
- Experience with IT or complex technology products.
- Level of English — Upper Intermediate or higher.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Nataliia will help!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Fast-paced & exciting work environment within an expanding organization.
- Collaborative teams where your ideas are heard & matter.
- Ability to work Remotely or in one of the offices across all over Europe.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you