Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, a valuable team member who will get inspired by our projects and will help us to develop them, reach results faster and create a great product over all. If you are looking for more responsibility, fulfillment of ambitious marketing ideas, working with smart and interesting people, then Boosta is the place to be.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will work with 2-3 big projects.
- Your responsibility will be to create marketing strategy, implement and control the metrics.
- See what expertise the project team lacks and find how to fulfill that demand.
- Analyze and research the market and competitors.
- Set goals and KPIs.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and cooperate with cross-functional teams, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational skills.
- Team management experience: ability to set goals, give feedback, share experience.
- Proficient with Analytics.
- Experience in SEO and Paid Traffic channels.
- Strong understanding of multi-channel possibilities.
- Brand Strategy experience.
- Worked with such metrics as Profitability, Cost of a sale/lead, Conversion.
- English level: Advanced.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Yana will help!
HOW IT WORKS
– the 1st step is an interview with recruiter and hiring manager.
– the 2nd step is test task.
– the 3rd step is final interview.
– the 4th step is collecting recommendations.
– the 5th step is offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.