Hello, we are Boosta!
An international multi-product IT company developing products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 600+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
About the team:
We are a fast-growing startup in western markets (lead generation for the iGaming industry) and looking for a Full-Stack Developer to expand our dev team and increase the speed of delivering value to our users and partners.
In our team, we believe that providing comprehensive information about brands, games, and bonuses will allow players around the world receive the best experience and take the iGaming industry to the next level.
Therefore, we create the complete catalogue of games, brands and bonuses for players, game providers and operators with user geography of 150+ countries and 50 languages.
Tech stack & product that we creating:
– Tech stack: symfony, php, postgresql, doctrine, redis, twig, bootstrap, sass, jquery
– The platform is a self-developed CMS that is based on widget architecture (catalogue of brands in the iGaming niche)
– 10k+ pages and 40+ domains
– 100k+ Monthly Active Users
– Main traffic – SEO
– Affiliate monetization model – B2B2C
– Multi geo, main markets – North America, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand
At the moment our team counts 13 team members:
– 2 developers
– 5 SEO specialists
– 1 affiliate manager
– 1 content manager
– 1 Team Lead
– 3 Product Managers
About yours responsibilities:
– Back end & front end development of new features
– Project architecture improvement
– Site performance improvement
Required skills & competencies:
– At least 2 years of experience as a web developer; from 1 year of work with
Symfony or Laravel
– Strong knowledge of PHP 7+
– Development based on the principles of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS;
– Experience with Git;
– Working with MySQL/PostgreSQL;
– Working with TWIG template engine;
– SASS, SCSS, LESS
– English – not lower than B1 (sufficient for reading the documentation)
– Basic knowledge of Linux, Docker, CI
– Experience with bug tracking systems and project management systems
Would be a plus:
– Experience in improving website performance
– Understanding the basics of SEO
– Experience with SCRUM methodology
What else do we value in our future team member:
– Attentiveness and pedantry – you are clarifying requirements before taking a new request and detailed oriented
– Reliability – you stick to obligations and deadlines;
– Communication skills – you strive to gain a deeper understanding of the business, processes and stakeholders in order to offer a solution to the cause and not the effect
What stages do we have:
1st stage: personal meeting with the TL of the team, tech. specialist and recruiter – online (up to 2 hours).
2nd stage: test task
3rd stage: Final interview with Delivery Manager and offer
What we offer:
– Startup spirit (even after 2 years since the launch of the product) without micromanagement. We estimate tasks with the only purpose – to better prioritize what should be done right now; we log time in Jira with the only goal – to understand how we can improve our processes next time
– Transparent procedure for revising the wage level based on the individual performance and team results
– We have a flexible schedule, you can independently plan your working day and work from home, everything you need is to synchronize during the daily meetings (10:30 AM – 11:00 AM), sprint retrospectives and estimation meetings.
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more
– You will have 18 working days of vacation, as well as + 5 additional days off and up to 35 sick leaves per year
– Medical insurance
– We have offices in 5 Ukrainian cities and now we have opened hubs in Krakow and Sofia
– We love our Boosta-Fam and do the best for everyone
Apply for a vacancy and become a part of our team!
To know more about us:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/