Front-End React Developer (Middle)
We are currently looking for a Front-End React Developer (Middle). We hope to see you for an interview, but let's make sure we are a good fit first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Development of new and support of current functionality on React/TypeScript, layout of layouts.
- Implementation of complex interface elements that can be reused.
- Code optimization for maximum speed and scalability.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You are an experienced front-end developer with 2+ years of commercial experience.
- Knowledge of React and effective application of knowledge in practice.
- Knowledge of accessibility, semantics, cross-browser, optimization and DRY principles.
- Apply modern CSS approaches and features, use SCSS and BEM.
- Have experience with gulp, webpack.
- Have experience with Git.
- You know English at Intermediate level and above.
- Basic understanding of backend technologies such as Twig, PHP and pet projects will be an advantage.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Yana will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: interview with the recruiter and the lead.
2nd stage: test task.
3rd stage: final interview with the Delivery Manager.
4th stage: job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 2 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.