If you are customer-obsessed.
If you love to dive deep into customers’ problems/likes/priorities/points of pain.
We are looking for a new member to join our great team!
We want our ideal candidate to have:
– At least 3 years experience in the same or relevant position
– Deep understanding of customer experience management tools and metrics
– Experience in customer research
– Experience in customer journey mapping
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Team management experience
– English – upper-intermediate
This will definitely highlight you among other candidates:
– Successful experience implementing NPS management system
– Experience working with English speaking customers, in an international environment
– Experience in e-commerce/SaaS/digital
– English – advanced
All these will help to cope with the responsibilities:
– Organising and conducting all aspects of customer research activities: Customer Development (CusDev), surveys, interviews, feedbacks
– Customer Journey Mapping
– All aspects of Customer Experience analysis
– Reporting as Voice of the Customer to Product managers and other stakeholders
– Customer Experience KPIs management: NPS, CSAT, etc.
– Initiating and conducting cross-functional projects to improve the Customer Experience
Why you’ll want to a become part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
Do you want to know more about the company?