Do you know the English language very well and hate people who know it very good? Because adjectives and adverbs are not to be messed with? Are you kind of angry that we ended the sentence with we preposition or are you furious?
This job position is for true English language nerds, yes we are calling ourselves nerds. We have book challenges and read the word of the day and have second-hand embarrassment every time we hear Trump speak – covfefe much?
So, if you are a true English language enthusiast who likes to edit, proofread, has an eye for detail, and for texts to be coherent, cohesive, and make sense – this is the job for you!
Also, do you want to edit this into or do you need to?
This position requires being a resilient and organized person who is able to multitask. And we mean – MULTITASK! No, do not be scared! This just means that your job will not be some monotonous text editing but also will involve communication. Basically, you will be the mediator between the writers and the SEO team.
– English language – Advanced – Proficient (C1-C2+)
– Basic knowledge of SEO (text, content, keyword density)
– Copywriting\editing experience (e.g. freelance writer)
– Experience with team management (writers)
– Experience using writing service sites
If you have an excellent command of the English language (Advanced and higher) and full of enthusiasm to work BUT there is zero or close to zero experience, IT’S OK. Apply! We would be glad to teach you everything you need.
You miss 100% of chances you don’t take.
– Managing a team of writers
– Delegating clear and understandable tasks and coordinating
– Quality control – reviewing and editing content for accuracy
– Managing productivity for maximum efficiency and deadlines
– Communication between the SEO team and writers team
– Working with freelance writing services (ordering content, hiring writers, etc.)
p.s. During the interview, you can rant about what is wrong with our English in this job post and why are we so cruel 😉
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
Do you want to know more about the company?