Content Copywriter Manager
If you have certain feelings for deadlines and love multitasking, How you doin'? 😏 We, a team of Copywriters Managers, need an organized, responsible, sociable and of course modest person to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Managing the process of content writing.
- Hiring freelance content writers.
- Managing and coordinating freelance content writers team.
- Communication with SEO teams (reporters).
- Ensuring timely execution of tasks in accordance to the given instructions.
- Providing unique and high-quality content while adhering to established deadlines requirements.
- Proofreading and editing content.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- English C1.
- Second Language B2+ (Spanish or Portuguese or Italian).
- Content Copywriting Expertise.
- MS Office Products.
- Google Docs.
- Basics of CRM.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Alyona will help!
How it works
1st stage: communication with a recruiter (a telephone format, up to 15 minutes).
2nd stage: test task.
3rd stage: interview.
4th stage: collecting recommendations.
5th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 2 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.