Content Writing Manager
Most companies invest at least 41% of their overall marketing budget on content. Why? Cause content is how you reach out and connect with your audience. And quality content is how you rank well on Google: can be linked all over the web, increasing traffic to your website and building authority with search engines. And that's what we do - provide quality content to our clients to help their projects succeed. Goal - content worthy of a king We are currently looking for more initiative and result-oriented content specialists to join our team.
Remote Full-Time | Content
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Managing the process of content writing.
- Hiring freelance content writers.
- Managing and coordinating freelance content writers' team.
- Communication with SEO teams (reporters).
- Ensuring timely execution of tasks in accordance with the given instructions.
- Providing unique and high-quality content while adhering to established deadlines and requirements.
- Proofreading and editing content.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- English B2 and higher!
- Content Copywriting Expertise.
- Experience with MS Office Products, and Google Docs.
- Will be a plus: basic knowledge of CRM & Jira, knowledge of SEO Basics, Freelance Platforms Experience, Plagiarism Checkers Competence.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Alyona will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- 1st step: prescreen with our recruiter.
- 2nd step: test task.
- 3rd step: an interview with the TL online.
- 4th step: final interview.
- 5th step: collecting recommendations.
- 6th step: you’re well done, and you get the job offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
During the trial period we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing, and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS
- MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you