Content Writer and Editor (English – USA)
We are currently looking for a Content Writer to join one of our teams. You will be working on an interesting, unusual and very ambitious project from the USA. We are looking for a responsible and attentive candidate with a desire for professional growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute the content strategy for a leading iGaming features section to grow traffic and deliver key objectives that will impact the wider product.
- Commission and edit big reads on a wide range of subjects.
- Be in charge of and edit all the content that goes onto our features section, optimising articles for SEO, user intent, engagement and product tone of voice.
- Manage a team of freelance writers, providing clear briefs to ensure deadlines are met.
- Acting with autonomy, as well as working with other teams including Content, and SEO.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A strong command of English grammar and language. You must have solid writing and proofing skills and be able to edit for both UK and US audiences.
- SEO knowledge from a previous role. We aren’t expecting you to be an SEO wizard but we do need you to know how to find topics that will rank and drive organic search traffic.
- Confidence and adaptability. You will be part of a new team within the company so we need someone who is confident they can grow a successful section and who understands their role could change as the function grow across the business.
- A proactive attitude and ability to thrive when working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You will be working in an ever-changing industry so will need to be on the ball with following the market and changing your content strategy when necessary.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow. Passion and energy. Loving what you do in a role where your character will shine through. Excellent communication skills.
- Extra skills that are great (but not essential): knowledge of using WordPress and SEO tools would be a huge plus; knowledge of the iGaming sector would be a plus.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: communication with a recruiter (a telephone format, up to 15 minutes).
2nd stage: interview with TL.
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: collecting recommendations.
5th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.