Content SEO Assistant
Now we are looking for a Content SEO Assistant! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
Remote Full-Time | SEO
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Order and edit articles on websites.
- Write the highest quality and precise content specifications.
- Be responsible for all content in our features section and edit it, optimizing articles according to SEO and quality text criteria for commercial and informational articles.
- Act autonomously and work with other team members and teams, including content and SEO.
- Use ChatGPT for fast and high-quality text optimization with subsequent proofreading.
- Publish new texts through the WordPress admin panel, design pages with all structured data and interactive elements (tables, lists, images, etc.).
- Optimize English-language pages according to Siteworkplace criteria.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Knowledge of English at least Upper-Intermediate level. You should have strong writing and proofreading skills and be able to edit for British and American audiences.
- Google Sheets and Excel are your best friends.
- Ability to work with content (editing, grammar, understanding the text's tone).
- You are a team player. We like to work with friendly people who are successful in teamwork.
- Knowledge of the basics of SEO optimization, HTML markup, experience with CMS WordPress, basic knowledge of Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush, Majestic, Google Analytics.
- Understanding what SEO-optimized text is and the indicators of quality text: readability, nausea, etc.
- Attention to detail, focus, and organization.
- Striving for improvement, learning, development, and growth. Passion and energy. Love for what you do. Excellent communication skills.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
Stage 1: pre-screen with the recruiter.
Stage 2: test task.
Stage 3: an interview with the manager.
Stage 4: collection of recommendations.
Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome to the team, our HR team will introduce you to the company’s culture and values during a 2-day adaptation program.
The trial period for this position is 3 months, during which we will get used to working together.
And finally, the end of the trial period and a million congratulations to you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you