Content Manager (Polish)
Hello! We are looking for a Content Manager in a partner company. It is a team of cool specialists who promote their products in the highly competitive iGaming niche in the markets of Germany, Ireland, Australia, Canada and the USA. They are actively scaling and their team needs a cool Middle Content Manager, for whom the technical task for content is the most favorite literary genre, and hobby are correcting errors in the texts of authors. If you know how to catch the attention of real users, not just Google Bots, then we will become friends.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Find the best writers (authors) on freelance exchanges.
- Write the highest quality and clear technical task for the content.
- Proofread the received content from writers and provide expert edits to get the best result.
- Place delicious content on the site.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Knowledge of English at least Upper-Intermediate level, as well as knowledge of Polish at Upper-Intermediate level.
- Google Sheets, Excel - your good friends.
- Ability to work with content: content is an element that you have conquered and know how to manage it well.
- Knowledge of the basics of SEO optimization, HTML markup, experience with CMS WordPress, and basic knowledge of services Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush, Majestic, - Google Analytics will be a significant advantage.
- Attention to detail, focus and organization are your superpowers.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Kateryna will help!
HOW IT WORKS
1st stage: short call with the recruiter (up to 15 minutes).
2nd stage: interview with the recruiter and Team Lead.
3rd stage: English test.
4th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 2 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Office in the heart of Kyiv, where it is convenient to come.
- Combined format of work: 2-3 days a week in the office, the rest of the time - remotely.
- 18 working days of vacation that do not burn out. Additional 12 day off and 10 sick leaves per year.
- Medical insurance.
- We love to give gifts and do it regularly on all kinds of occasions.
- We can't imagine our life without a fan, so regular team building, corporate events, trips, "go to hookah" are our mast.
- We do not spare investments in the training of our team: compensation for courses, attendance of conferences both in Ukraine and abroad at the expense of the company, the presence of a large library.
- Of course, we have a very well-equipped office, which contains everything for a comfortable workflow.
- Bonuses and remuneration review are not just words for us, but a working process.
- Here you can directly influence all business processes and we always encourage cool initiatives and proposals.