We're looking for an eye for mistakes. We are looking for a breakthrough content crusader and connoisseur of the quality of good writing. We are looking for someone who smiles when they see enticing words on an add and loves to catch the depth of the book, reading the original.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Editing and proofreading texts for landings, blog articles, and other sources (grammar, compliance with certain SEO requirements).
- Writing Call to Action texts.
- Organizing the process of writing texts for commercial landings, taking into account SEO requirements; writing the same sort of texts yourself.
- Checking and receiving texts/graphics from copywriters, designers; If necessary - editing and revising content.
- Forming and managing of a remote team of freelance writers.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Keeping a report on the work performed.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Portfolio (in any form: links to Google Docs or specific sites, social networks) with texts of your authorship in English (3-5 pcs).
- Excellent English is a must (C1+); When saying ‘I even used to be an English teacher’ is not enough.
- Experience in copywriting/editing and/or content management.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of SEO principles in content creation will be a plus.
- Experience in UX copywriting will be considered a plus.
- At least B2 in Spanish will be considered a plus.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Anastasiia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
AGON is the hottest team in the company, working on educational projects in the Tier 1 markets of the world. We are those products that are firmly planted in the minds of American students. We help them learn and make their lives easier in many ways. And now, we need someone who can handle all our heat and help make our content even better to attract even more people.
1st stage: pre-screen with the recruiter (in Google Meets, up to 30 minutes).
2nd stage: interview with TL (in Google Meets, up to 60 minutes).
3rd stage: test task.
4th stage: collecting recommendations.
5th stage: offer!
Welcome on board and our HR will introduce you to the culture and values of the company in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so that everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP closing and a million congratulations to you!
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.