Currently we’re looking for a Compliance Officer. We hope to meet you at the interview, but first we would like to ensure we’re a good match for each other.
Worldwide Full-Time | Compliance
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responding to complex KYC / EDD inquiries.
- Undertake ongoing internal customers risk review, work, and maintenance of the spreadsheets.
- Performing KYC research and compliance-related checks, reviewing corporate customer documentation, supporting identification process, sanctions screening, and documentation maintenance.
- Regular audits and approval of the marketing materials and content on the websites for compliance with the partners’ policies (Google, Facebook, etc.).
- Monitoring market trends and updates in the partners’ policies and timely communication thereof to the Boosta businesses.
- Helping the teams to implement the partners’ standards and regulations.
- Ability to work without supervision and to lead projects following tight deadlines, managing staff and developing a good teamwork ethic, reporting and presenting assessments and evaluations of project data in a variety of formats, showing a solid understanding of compliance and risk management issues relating to product and service within a company.
- Review and contribute to compliance training materials for staff, as needed.
- Develop and update internal compliance and information security policies.
- Assist the Boosta Team in the general day-to-day requirements.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Law degree.
- 1+ year of Marketing Compliance experience.
- KYC/AML background and investigations skills.
- Ability to communicate in English on a business fluency level.
- Communicating orally and in writing in a clear, succinct, and lucid fashion.
- Ability to solve problems by using available resources.
- Comfortable working with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- You work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, quick learner with attention to detail.
- Experience working and thriving in a remote environment.
- Ability to independently supervise projects, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE: Experience in Compliance and Risk procedures around KYC, AML/CFT, Sanctions, Screening, Audit, or Consulting within the Financial Services industry; ACAMS, ICA certificate.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Valeriia will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Communication with the recruiter by phone (up to 15 minutes).
- Interview with team lead and recruitment representatives.
- Test task (3 practical questions).
- Final interview.
- Job offer.
Welcome to the team, our HR will familiarize you with our culture and values during 2-days adaptation programme. Probation Period for this role is 3 months, during which we’ll be getting used to each other. The stress will be minimized, and you’ll get maximum satisfaction from the process, as you’ll be supported by the Mentor from the team.
And, finally, the end of the PP, and millions of congratulations!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- PAID 18 VACATION AND UP TO 35 SICK LEAVES.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS AND REMOTE WORK.
- COMPENSATION OF COURSES, TRAININGS.
- INTERNAL LIBRARY, EDUCATIONAL EVENTS.
- ENGLISH CLASSES AND SPEAKING CLUB.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE PARTIES, TEAMBUILDINGS.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Recommend a friend
a vacancy that
Maybe we will find something to offer you