Boosta is an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools. Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 300+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
We are looking for a proactive and talented Business Development Manager in Affiliate marketing to join our team due to the constant growth of the project.
– An Intermediate or higher level of English (is a must)
– Knowledge of international affiliates markets and top verticals of the market
– Experience as an Account/Affiliate/Sales manager 2+ year
– A good understanding of media metrics, tracking, and optimization
– Good negotiation skills are a must
– Good research skills
Would be a plus:
– Good sales skills
– Experience of work with dating or social discovery vertical 1+ year
– Knowledge of different tracking systems
– Onboarding new affiliates and publishers
– Maintaining the stimulation of relationships with current affiliates and publisher
– Monitoring and reporting on internal statistics
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
Do you want to know more about the company?