We are looking for a talented Budgeting Controller to join our team! We hope to see you at the interview, but let's ensure we are a good match first.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Quarterly budget formation by company activity areas, data input into the accounting system, and budget consolidation.
- Gathering information on the revenue and expenses of various business areas and providing information to project managers and financial controllers.
- Maintaining a budget calendar, ensuring deadline compliance, and updating and writing policies for budget processes within the company.
- Continuous communication with project managers and financial controllers regarding the need for budget changes.
- Monthly adjustment of budgets, analysis of data changes.
- Daily monitoring of planned expenses to ensure compliance with the budget.
- Administration and search for solutions for budget process optimization and automation.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Master's degree in Accounting & Audit, Finance, Economics, or other related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in an IT industry environment.
- Experience and competence in budgeting and management reporting.
- Demonstrated and in-depth knowledge of financial operations procedures and financial statements.
- MC Office (Excel, Google Sheets) on Advanced level.
- English - Intermediate/ Upper-Intermediate level.
- Knowledge and experience with accounting software/ ERP systems (1C, BAS, QuickBooks, Xero, SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Experience in implementing relevant software and automating business processes.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Andrii will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: test task.
- Stage 3: interview.
- Stage 4: reference check.
- Stage 5: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Medical insurance and mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.