We are looking for a person that has experience in the iGaming niche, has their network and loves to be an Affiliate Manager, communicate and build relations with partners. We'll be happy if a person who can strengthen us joins our team and boosts our affiliate websites' performance to new heights!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain and build up firm relations with active business partners.
- Look for new partners, maintain and develop trustworthy relations with them.
- Keep track of and fulfill the team’s needs (e.g.: combine the offer wall for the new geo, set up a deal with a new partner, improve/change the deal with the active partner, etc).
- Conduct the reporting, analyze the partners’ performance to provide feedback and/or find the growth points.
- Financial control: make sure that we get paid in accordance with the agreements.
- Be able to reasonably appeal and protect the company’s interests when the situation demands it.
- Conduct regular competitive research.
- Learn the trends, read the news, know the “gossips”.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 2+ years of Affiliate Manager experience in the iGaming niche.
- Experience working with paid traffic sources.
- Ability to have business trips abroad.
- Fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate).
- Active portfolio of brands + understanding of the iGaming market, the needs of advertisers within different GEOs and traffic sources.
- Having a set of skills to conduct reporting via different tools: Google Spreadsheets, PowerBI, etc.
- Ability to effectively attract & manage partners.
- Strong negotiation, argumentation skills.
- Analytical skills to analyze and evaluate the partners’ performance.
- Clear understanding of core effectiveness metrics.
- Having a set of skills in the conversion tracking, postbacks set up will be a benefit.
- Experience of working with Jira + Confluence.
Do you want to know some details about this position?Olena will help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Stage 1: pre-screen with a recruiter.
- Stage 2: interview with Team Lead (1 hour).
- Stage 3: test task.
- Stage 4: final interview.
- Stage 5: reference check.
- Stage 6: job offer!
Welcome on board and HR will introduce you to the company’s culture and values in a 2-day adaptation program.
A trial period for this position – 3 months, during which we will get used to and work together. Also, a mentor from your team will help you, so everything will be with the least stress and joy.
Finally, TP is closing and a million congratulations to you!
- Paid 18 vacations, 5 days off, 5 days of sick leave without medical confirmation and up to 30 days of sick leave with medical confirmation.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Mental health support.
- Compensation for courses, trainings.
- English classes and speaking club.
- Internal library, educational events.
- Outstanding corporate parties, teambuildings.