YUHUUU Hello, we will be glad to meet you!
We are BOOSTA – an IT product company dealing with projects in the field of Education and SEO tools. We have been promoting our projects on Western markets successfully for 7 years now.
We are currently looking for a Senior PPC Specialist to join one of our teams.
If you know how to achieve results using Google Ads, set up Google Analytics goals for a project;
If you have a proven track record of working on large Google Ads and Facebook accounts (more than $300k+ monthly budget) ;
Then you should definitely join us!
Our team has been dealing with products and traffic in highly competitive niches for more than 7 years, so a lot of expertise and experience has been accumulated so far! Now we are expanding – as usual we want more and more. Therefore, we need experienced fighters for the team who are not afraid of difficulties.
What skills are required:
- 3+ year experience with Google Ads and Digital Marketing, Google Ads, Google Analytics certifications required,HTML/CSS, website building – basic knowledge
- You have a proven track record of working on large Google Ads and Facebook accounts (more than $300k+ monthly budget) in Tier 1 Markets
- You have a strong digital marketing background.
- You’re thorough and have an analytical mind – you think in terms of numbers, not gut feeling.
- You’re a proactive and self-driven person who gets things done on time without being micromanaged.
- Strategic thinking, complex problem-solving, and excellent English speaking skills are required to succeed in this position. Creative skills are a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and project management ability
- Implement pay-per-click campaigns, including ad copy creation, keywords selection and expansion to drive traffic from Google and other paid channels.
- Manage multi-language pay-per-click campaigns including search, retargeting and display while constantly assessing, challenging, and optimizing the performance of these initiatives.
- Show high sense of judgment, urgency and ownership over projects.
- Research and define keyword strategy for paid search initiatives
- Write optimized ad copy
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to maximize results, ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends
- You will be surrounded by smart, caring and talented colleagues
- Outdoor parties with hookahs, music and a heartwarming company
- You will be able to “Speak from the Deep of Your Heart” at our Speaking Club
- Flexible schedule, you can plan your working day on your own and work from home anytime
- You will have 18 working days of vacation, plus 5 additional days off and 35-day sick leave per year
- We always have something to eat in the kitchen and at the coffee point: from seasonal fruits and vegetables to pizza and hot dogs (it will be delicious)
- We understand the value of education and development, so we have weekly lectures by internal and external speakers on various topics, we also have an internal library, both online and offline
- We are very athletic guys! We always take part in Race Nation, Be more human, Races under the Chestnuts and other running marathons
If you feel it’s something you would gladly do, then quickly send your resume and join our ambitious team!