Hey, what’s up!
We are Boosta – an IT product company, and we’ve been around for 5 years already!
Here’s what we do:
The Boosta-family atmosphere is what reigns in all our offices, and you’ll love it too! We are proud of and adhere to the company values, and we want you to share them with us.
We strongly believe that people make the core of any business; that’s why Boosta offers a lot of benefits for its specialists.
Our product is meant for the Western market. Our product grows steadily year after year, accumulating the number of users and introducing new features. Today, some of the elements of the system have no parallels in the market. The team of professionals is constantly growing as well.
Now we are looking for an orderly and systematic Web Analyst with a healthy level of perfectionism; able to think globally and intelligibly convey this thought to others; with great motivation to grow and improve on an international project within a close-knit and responsive team of professionals.
We will be happy to know you:
– Know how to use Google tools;
– Possess in-depth knowledge of GA + GTM
– Know how to set up funnels, e-commerce and manage events;
– Knowledge and experience in A/B testing is a plus;
– Have profound knowledge of Excel;
– Knowledge of SQL is a plus;
– Understand the technology used in web-products (basic HTML/CSS) (Understand and be able to slightly fix the source code);
– Know how to create a clear technical task;
– Have experience in optimization;
You will have to:
– Set up the analytics tag for new products (creating events flow, target, funnel);
– Search for insights, bottlenecks in web analysis data; test product hypotheses;
– Mark up new product features and asses their impact;
– Prepare and launch A/B tests;
– Work in a team with product managers;
– Build and maintain dashboard systems.
We are happy to offer you:
– An opportunity to pitch any idea or hypothesis and try it out;
– To become a part of the team of the 50+ mid and senior top-class specialists;
– An opportunity not only to change the product but the market on the whole;
– To work with products that have tens of thousands of clients..
And even more:
– You will be surrounded with smart, kind and talented people;
– Regular open-air parties where you can enjoy music, shisha and a hearty company, as well as speak from the depths of your heart in the meetings of our Speaking Club;
– Flexible working hours – you can plan your day yourself and even work from home sometimes;
– You will get 18 vacation days, 5 days off and 5 sick leaves during a year;
– There is always something for a snack in the kitchen or at the coffee point – starting from seasonal fruits and vegetables to pizza days and hot-dogs (yummy!);
– We value education. That’s why we host in-house and guest speakers to report on various issues on a weekly basis. There is also an offline and online library at your disposal;
– We are sporty people! We participate in many running events, including Race Nation, Be More Human and Kyiv Chestnut Run – in one word, anywhere where there is a chance to challenge your resilience and stamina 🙂
To know more about Boosta, follow the links:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts
If you are fond of numbers, know how to analyze things and ready to show and fulfil your potential and ideas – submit your CV right away!
We are happy to hear from you any time.