We are currently looking for an individual with great written and spoken English, refined interpersonal skills, and the desire to learn and evolve in the IT sector.
Our ideal candidate is a fluent English speaker. We concentrate on the western markets – the US and Europe, and we want everyone involved to be as comfortable as possible. Not only that, but we also want it to be profitable for our candidate.
On the position of VIP Customer Manager, you will need to foster and maintain relationships with high-value customers develop and execute customer acquisition and retention programs to achieve set targets, increase and retain the customer base by identifying and executing new initiatives and technology, products, promotions and rewards programs so on
– At least 1-year Account Management/Customer support/Sales experience, ideally working with high-value clients
– Positive attitude and desire to proactively contact VIP’s essential
– An engaging personality with excellent communications skills
– Commercial acumen with solid financial analysis skills
– Demonstrated capability to negotiate and influence across all levels of business
– Experience in business development, sales and customer liaison
What you get from us
– Comfy working environment in a company that has grown from 3 to 350+ specialists
– Fruits and sweets every day
– Free mentoring
– Corporate parties, team building events, and seminars
– Social package, paid (18 working days) vacation, 5 paid sick days and 5 days off
What makes us special:
– We don’t limit your earnings
–We like being competitive and enjoy the thrill of it
–We want you to develop professionally, and we will assist you every step of the way
– You get the opportunity to advance in your career to the position of team leader, manager or specialist in an associated field
– Supportive office atmosphere
By joining us, you’ll learn a new and marketable profession. In the shortest time frame, you’ll be able to earn a salary way above the industry standard on the Ukrainian IT sector.
Few additional words about us:
We are a friendly and young collective (our average employee is 25 years old).
We know how to work efficiently, we do it professionally by improving ourselves and everyone around us.
We enjoy physical recreation, lateral thinking and we have limitless desire to accumulate knowledge and evolve.
We teach, lead in the right direction and prevent stagnation.
We reward your achievements.
We cherish genuine, self-sufficient people, who are ready to move past their limits and are capable of taking care of their new responsibilities.
Sounds cool right?
Looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter.