We are Boosta! The company was founded in 2014. Being a multiproduct company, we develop cutting-edge projects and engage them in promotional strategies geared towards Western markets.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and SEO departments.
– we create and promote our projects on the Western market;
– we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists.
The atmosphere of Boosta-family reigns in all our offices, the company has its own values, which we adhere to and which we are proud of.
We believe that people are the foundation of any business, so Boosta has many benefits for employees.
SMM Specialist in our team will deal with the following tasks:
– Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
– Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
– Create editorial calendars
– Define most important social media KPIs
– Manage and oversee social media content
– Measure the success of every social media campaign
– Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
– Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
– Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
– Collaborate with Marketing, SEO Development teams
– Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
– Provide constructive feedback
What skills are required:
– At least Upper-intermediate English
– Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
– Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
– Good understanding of social media KPIs
– Excellent multitasking skills
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
– Team player
– Good time-management skills
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why you’ll want to become a part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta
To know more about us:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts