We look for an experienced SEO Specialist (Middle), who will join one of our SEO-teams.
If you find SEO not just a possess of website creation, user’s query optimization, headlines/titles writing aiming at burying programmers in work, but an entire ecosystem that includes content, links, internal optimization and a strong brand – then you’ll find kindred spirits in our company.
We are specialists who, just like you, think about the result and calculate the ROI, clearly prioritize website implementation, take bold decisions in website needs until shutdown for better times and quick launch of new projects aiming at continuous growth and improvement.
We are Traffic Team at Boosta, and our projects are highly visible in the US educational market, we work with several business models and easily implement complex projects at first glance. We are experts and have budgets to create projects quickly on our own to test our ideas here and now, without waiting until the hair turns grey.
If you are interested in our vacancy, see what our company is doing and what we offer!
What are you expected to do:
– develop a monthly work plan and pass its verification (plan for internal SEO, development, link building)
– monthly submit project results to stakeholders
– supervise the implementation of link building and development
– monitor the financial performance of the site and quickly manage priorities
– control the quality and timeliness of the implementation of the link building plan
– pick up new donors sites for link building
– provide new types of link building for the site
– analyze competitors’ websites and apply their best practices at our sites
– generate technical tasks for content for the website and guest posts
– analyze and forecast financial results of sites, conduct P&L of work sites
– make changes to the content on the site: edit, add/delete posts
– find new content sources for the site
– ensure the implementation of the approved business result of sites
To begin with, you will have one site of educational topics, but a specialist of your level provides growth for at least two sites. The second site will be waiting for you to complete the adaptation.
– html & css knowledge higher than the baseline level
– wordpress – an ability to create and configure a site by yourself
– excel & google spreadsheets – proficient user in formulas
– ‘screaming frog’ or other crawlers of the website – proficient user, crawler customization, adjust settings for parsing and the attainment of data from the website.
– regular expressions – average level (php и JS)
– ahrefs — like the back of your hand
– GA & GSC — excellent knowledge
– clustering the semantic core and adjusting text relevance
– formation of scoring models for assessing the potentials of pages and link donors
– data parsing skills (search results, sites, google apps)
– business thinking – the break-even point understanding, P&L
What do we offer:
– сustomized work with service departments (development and link building), but there is no limit to excellence, and it is your hard work will make us even better
– flexible work schedule: we do not have an army system, but we always know who we can count on and rely on at any time. You determine the work time by yourself and adhere to it, letting your colleagues know when they can count on you. Periodically, you will have the opportunity to work from home
– every three months, we gather together and go kart-racing, play laser tag, eat cookies and talk about something different from SEO and sites
– we have huge windows and a perfect view of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine and Antonovich Street, hiding behind the horizon
– outdoor parties with hookahs, music and your soulmates
– you will be able to “Speak From the Depth of Your Heart” at our Speaking Club
– you will have 18 working days of vacation, as well as 5 additional days-off and 5 sick-leaves per year
– we always have something to eat in the kitchen and coffee point: from seasonal fruits and vegetables to pizza-days and hot dogs (it will be delicious!)
– we have our own library (online/offline)
– we understand the value of training; we have weekly reports of internal and external speakers on various topics; there is an internal library, both online and offline
– we are very athletic guys! We always take part in Race Nation, Be more human, Run under chestnuts and everywhere they run 🙂
Our HRs have developed a cool 2-day adaptation system, which will help you get involved in our company’s culture, traditions and values. Therefore, by the end of the second day, you will be aware of everything about us 🙂
If you like our vacancy, then quickly send your resume – and join us!
To learn more about us, follow the links:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts