We develop cutting-edge projects of our own and engage them in promotional strategies geared towards Western markets.
High standards of professionalism is what defines our regular employee.
We are committed to building a team that has no match in Ukraine and you can help us with just that.
Currently we are looking for a SEO guru who knows how to launch and lead a brand-new project at a highly-competitive market in the USA and Europe.
Your main goal will be to launch and lead a big project in a high-competition niche, doing the best of SEO and marketing, conducting and implementing deep research on the niche and competitors, and as a result, outperforming and slamming all the competition.
Not only you will become the decision-maker, but also fully responsible for the project performance. Building long-term and white-hat strategy will be your main goal.
Being a lone wolf is OK, but be ready to hire and lead a team of professionals to get your projects up to the sky.
The project is for US market. Good knowledge of English is a must (Advanced/Fluent)! And if you lived in US/Canada in the past for some time, you know the culture and can say that you are almost an American – you are definitely our candidate.
What we expect:
– Upper intermediate English
– Keywords analysis and clustering like a boss
– Deep niche analysis and tear apart competitors
– All SEO tools you can find – Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, A-parser, SimilarWeb and etc. are your best friends
– HTML, PHP, CSS – basic
– Excel & Google spreadsheets – advanced
– GA & GSC – advanced
– WordPress – advanced
– Parsing & scraping master
– Link building, outreach guru
– Team lead experience – huge plus
– Ability to find, hire, lead and control internal and external employees
– New project creation and leading from scratch
– Project vision & strategy creation and implementation
– Website development & maintenance with dev team
– Content, link building, outreach strategies creation and implementation
– Team hiring and leading
– Competitors analysis and best practice implementation
– flexible schedule
– comfortable office in the city center of Kyiv and comfy working environment
– 18 working days on vacation, 5 days off and 5 days sick leave
– tasty cookies and friendly atmosphere are guaranteed
– all the awesomeness we have:)
We reward your achievements.
We cherish genuine, self-sufficient people, who are ready to move past their limits and are capable of taking care of their new responsibilities.
If you have been looking for an opportunity to realize yourself and your ideas, our company is the place where you should be!
Send us your CV!