Hello! Welcome to our friendly team!
If you believe that SEO is not only about website creation, user’s query optimization, headlines/titles writing aimed at burying programmers in work, but an entire ecosystem that includes content, links, internal optimization, and a strong brand – then you’ll find kindred spirits in our company.
We are specialists who, just like you, think about the result and calculate the ROI, clearly prioritize website implementation, take bold decisions regarding, and promptly launch new projects aiming at continuous growth and improvement.
We are Traffic Team at Boosta, and our projects are highly visible in the US educational market. We work with several business models and easily implement complex projects. We are experts and have resources needed to create projects on our own to test our ideas here and now, without waiting until the hair turns grey.
If you are interested in our vacancy, see what our company is doing and what we offer!
What are you expected to do:
– develop a monthly work plan with your team and pass its verification
– submit monthly results of your team’s performance to stakeholders
– monitor the implementation of work plans made by the team, make operational adjustments
– prioritize SEO backlog tasks for the development team and interact accordingly to our interests
– control financial operations and budget utilization within your team
– form and control the quarterly budgets within your team and specific projects
–summarize the work of the team: analyze key performance indicators and whether the business goals of your projects were achieved.
– launch new projects, new directions of business activity; develop and implement a plan on how to reach the breakeven point
– also, you should provide websites with SEO support, parse, develop scoring models (so you don’t forget how to do it)
– and, of course, expand your team, share experience and knowledge. Btw, we are sure that we will also show you something that you probably did not know before.
It will be an advantage if you have:
– experience in working with traffic sites and Western markets
– successful experience in managing and training the team; creating and implementing a strategy for the website development and promotion; managing the budget and its strategy; providing the team with content sources and links for implementing the strategy; implementing a SEO optimization process.
– HTML & CSS knowledge higher than the baseline level
– WordPress – an ability to create and configure a site by yourself
– Excel & Google spreadsheets – proficient use of formulas
-‘screaming frog’ or other crawlers of the website – proficient user, crawler customization, adjusting settings for parsing, and obtaining data from the website.
– regular expressions – average level (php and JS)
– ahrefs — like the back of your hand
– GA & GSC — excellent knowledge
– clustering the semantic core and adjusting text relevance
– forming the scoring models to assess the potentials of pages and link donors
– data parsing skills (search results, sites, Google apps)
– business thinking – the break-even point understanding, P&L
What do we offer:
– customized work with service departments (development and link building), but there is no limit to perfection, and it is your hard work that will make us even better.
– flexible work schedule: we do not have military discipline here, but we should always know who we can count on at any time. You determine the work schedule by yourself and adhere to it, letting your colleagues know when they can reach whenever it is needed. Periodically, you will have the opportunity to work from home.
– every three months, we gather together and have a great time karting, playing laser tag, eating cookies, and talking about something different from SEO and sites.
–we have huge windows and a perfect view of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine and Antonovych Street.
– outdoor parties with hookahs, music, and your soulmates
– you will be able to “Speak From the Depth of Your Heart” at our Speaking Club
– you will have 18 working days of vacation as well as 5 additional days-off and 5 sick-leaves per year
– we always have something to eat in the kitchen and coffee point: from seasonal fruits and vegetables to pizza-days and hot-dogs (it will be delicious!)
– we have our own library (online/offline)
– we understand the value of training; we have weekly reports of internal and external speakers on various topics.
– we are very athletic guys! We always take part in Race Nation, Be more human, Run under chestnuts and everywhere they run 🙂
Our HRs have developed a cool 2-day adaptation system, which will help you get involved in our company’s culture, traditions, and values. Therefore, by the end of the second day, you will be aware of everything about us 🙂
If you like our vacancy, send your resume and join us!
Looking forward to hearing from you anytime! (050) 514-57-74
To learn more about us, follow us:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru