Hello there. We are «Boosta» – a young Ukrainian team currently looking for the Sales Manager to join us in our Lviv Office.
Whether you are only looking for a first job or you already have some experience, if you are ready to do your best to succeed and explore new, Boosta is ready to support you by providing a flexible schedule, training opportunities, and workshops, professional teammates, and the salary that will allow you to grow and learn without thinking about financial issues.
– Fully paid personal training with your future TeamLead
– Reimbursement for taxi expenses
Only your desire and skills determine your position in the company, and our team will be guiding and mentoring you, covering your back.
Seems like a great company to start your career and develop as a professional, right? Wait till we describe your work-flow – this will wipe out all the doubts about applying.
As the Sales Manager, you will need to communicate with clients from the US and European countries via chat and phone to assist them in buying the best suitable product package for each particular customer.
At Boosta, however, the sales process is much more than scripted cold calling and email campaigns. Other tasks include:
– building new and upgrade established channels, means, and processes to improve the customer journey
– digging in every customer needs and motivation to establish a personal approach to each one
– following-up the orders to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
– being an HR for our contractor’s team – motivate, encourage, and take care of our freelance partners
Moreover, there is no cold calling at all since we work with hot leads only, and our visitors are already interested in cooperation with our company.
What will your day look like?
This depends on the shift you would like to take.
We offer the morning shift (7:00 – 15:00) that starts with double espresso and ends with americano, the day shift (15:00 – 22:00) that starts with latte and ends with a big cup of herbal tea and the night shift (22:00 – 07:00) that starts with espresso and ends with 2 or 3 more of those.
In between, there is a busy shift full of communication – hundreds of customers are visiting our website each day, so you will definitely have some fun time chatting with them as well as few challenging (but instructive) cases that would involve all your skills of a good listener and decision-maker. Each successful resolution may be rewarded with a snack, but will definitely be rewarded with your supervisor’s attention and your team respect.
Who are we looking for?
– An engaging personality with excellent communications skills
– Refined written & spoken communication skills in English.
– An enthusiastic, inquisitive, and enterprising attitude
– A fast learner who is flexible and copes well under pressure
– Experience in B2C Sales is an advantage
– Participation in Work & Travel programs, internships, conference appearances and abroad studies will be considered a major asset.
What makes us special:
By joining us, you’ll learn a new and marketable profession. In the shortest time frame, you’ll be able to earn a salary way above the industry standard in the Ukrainian IT sector.
Our goal is to build a radically new format of collaboration between specialists and the company. It is based on common values, fueled by the desire to develop professionally and earn more as a result. We are committed to building a team that has no match in our country, and we believe that you can help us with that.