Hi) Nice to meet you!
Here is Boosta – IT Product Company, which has recently celebrated 5 years on the market.
We are now looking for the most creative and self-confident experts who have a strong desire to create and promote successful projects on the position of Product Manager.
A few facts about our company:
– We create and promote websites for Ukrainian and Western markets
– We develop marketing tools for SEO experts.
All our offices are filled with friendly atmosphere as we are Boosta-family with our own values that we stick to and are proud of.
We are sure that people are the core of any business, which is why there are so many advantages for our team members.
Your tasks will be to:
– Investigate and analyze market trends, competitors along with their targeted audience
– Develop and improve product marketing strategy and have control over its realization
– Analyze the effectiveness of each line, promotion channel and their optimization. Make decisions based on the data taken from web-analytics systems.
– Analyze interaction among clients and products, its constant development
– Allocate tasks to designers and developers, control their completion
We will be contact you if you:
– Have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager
– Know English at least on the Upper-intermediate level
– Have experience of websites development – is a plus
– Have great communication skills ( can explain your point, negotiate with and hear out your interlocutor)
– Have operational mindset
– Are aware of modern promotional channels and techniques, can justify the necessity of their usage, instead of mechanically repeating set marketing strategies
– Understand product metrics
– Understand monetizing schemes
– HTML + CSS (basic level)
– FTP (basic level)
– UX / prototyping (basic level)
– Google analytics, Google tag manager (basic level)
The application process is as follows:
1st step: a phone call with a recruiter (less than 30 mins)
2nd step: a meeting with TL and HR/recruiter (about 1 hour)
Your first days at Boosta will be a bit extraordinary, and this is why:
– You will be surrounded by intelligent, caring and talented colleagues
– There will be open-air parties with hookahs, music and friendly atmosphere
– You will be able to speak from the depth of your heart during our Speaking Clubs
– There are flexible hours that give our employees an opportunity to plan the day and work from home from time to time
– You will have 18 vacation days, 5 additional days-off and 5 sick leaves per year
– We always have something to eat in our kitchen and on a coffee-point (from fruit and vegetables to pizza and hot-dog days)
– We understand the value of education so each week different speakers give lectures on various issues
– We have online and offline library
– We are quite active and always participate in Race Nation, Be more human and other marathons 🙂
If you like this job post, send your resume asap and join our team!
To get more information about the company, click on the link below:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/boosta.co/?hl=ru
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BoostaOfficial/?fref=ts
If you have more questions, call us (050)514-57-74