Please apply for this position only if you are ready to become a part of a wonderful large team, with big ambitions, a great sense of humor, high expectations for the professionalism of each team member, and work on the tasks that make a difference.
Boosta is an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 300+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Currently, we are looking for a strong product manager to join our team and work on the improvement of our main product in the education sphere.
We will gladly invite you for an interview if you have:
– solid experience in Customer Development, market research
– excellent analytical and problem-solving skills (you can easily calculate product’s unit economics and you never do tasks just for tasks)
– strong understanding of UX/UI
– experience in writing detailed product specifications
– hands-on experience with GA, Tag Manager, Figma/Sketch/Axure
– strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
– fluent English (both written and spoken)
Will be a plus:
– experience as a CRO expert
– experience with AB testing
– technical background
You will fit in our team if:
– You are a team player.
– You are a fast learner.
– You are independent, proactive, and hate to be micromanaged.
– You are not afraid of complex tasks and responsibility.
– You are well-structured, attentive to details, and data-driven.
– You have a great sense of humor.
Your responsibilities will be:
– Constantly analyze and monitor product metrics to uncover bottlenecks
– Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
– Perform market research to discover gaps and growth opportunities
– Generate and test product hypothesis based qualitative and quantitative data, best practices (from idea development, design, and development to analysis and support)
– Create product wireframes/mockups/prototypes
– Present and defend your product solutions to stakeholders
– Collaborate with a team of Product Managers, share experience, provide and receive feedback on ideas and realization
– Work closely with design and development team to deliver with quick time-to-market, analytical department to make data-driven decisions and marketing department
Why you’ll want to become part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, 5 sick leaves per year
– 5-minute walk from Olympiiska metro station to the office, great Olympic Stadium view from the window, doesn’t that sound nice?
And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta