Please apply for this position only if you are ready to become a part of a wonderful large team, with big ambitions, a great sense of humor, high expectations for the professionalism of each team member, and work on the tasks that make a difference.
Boosta is an international multi-product IT company developing IT products for western markets in the sphere of education and marketing tools.
Boosta was founded in 2014 and grew from 3 people to 400+ since then. Nevertheless, we managed to save that Boosta-family atmosphere and cozy relationships in teams.
Currently, we are looking for a strong product manager with a startup mindset to join our team and launch new products from scratch.
We will gladly invite you for an interview if you have:
– solid experience in Customer Development, market research
– proven record of product launch from idea to payback point
– experience in formation of project roadmap and main product metrics
– strong understanding of UX/UI
– excellent analytical and problem-solving skills (you can easily calculate product’s unit economics)
– hands-on experience with GA, Amplitude, Tag Manager, Figma/Sketch/Axure
– strong communication and negotiation skills
– presentation skills and the ability to pitch confidently to all organizational levels
– fluent English (both written and spoken)
You will fit in our team if you are:
– independent, flexible and proactive (you tell us what to do and not vice versa)
– well-structured and attentive to details
– creative, idea generator
– not afraid to fail, know how to fail fast, and learn from your mistakes
– not afraid of complex tasks and responsibility
– have a great sense of humor
– Research customer demands to reach product-market fit
– Perform market research to discover growth opportunities
– Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
– Work closely with design and development team to deliver with quick time-to-market, analytical department to make data-driven decisions, and marketing department
– Generate and test product hypothesis (from idea development, design, and development to analysis and support)
– Present and defend your product solutions to stakeholders
– Form product roadmap and prioritize features backlog
– Craft compelling messages and form UVP
– Search for the new channels of a product promotion
Why you’ll want to become part of Boosta:
– You will become a part of a team of young professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise
– The project is interesting and dynamically developing on a daily basis
– We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance
– Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate different trainings, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes on a regular basis
– We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more (see our Instagram @boosta.co for evidence)
– And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta!